Massage for Fibromyalgia Pain
Manage your Fibromyalgia Systems with Massage
- Get better sleep
- Relax your body and mitigate pain and tender points
- Relieve Stiffness
- Increase Concentration, lift the brain fog
- Reduce depression and anxiety
- Mood elevation
- Aids in body detoxfication
Massage Therapy Medical Study for Fibromyalgia
"This study demonstrated that massage-myofascial release techniques improve pain and quality of life in patients with fibromyalgia.
- The study found reductions in sensitivity to pain at tender points in patients with fibromyalgia.
- Patients in the massage group received 90-minute massage for 20 weeks.
- Immediately after treatment and one month after the massage program, anxiety levels, quality of sleep, pain and qualtiy of life were still improved.